Had a very chaotic week. Last weeks menu only 1 thing got cooked form it so the entire thing is doing a rerun since I have everything to make everything already!
- Chicken rissotto (mushroom, spinach, pumpkin leek)
- spag blognaise
- asian style omelettes and quiche for kids.
- tandoori lamb casserole
- lentil curry (carried over form last week - will be made for hubby and my lunches)
- chicken curry - japanese style to use up some cabbage.
- leftovers and salads throw together (to make use of the sald stuff and any leftovers during the week.
- cauliflour soup (cause I just peeked and there is a full head of it stashed in the fridge vegie drawer!)
- I also am going to bake some zuchini and choc chip muffins this week for school lunch snacks and just extra snacks.