Ok, Today I did yet more weeding and I also went in and measured the area for the chickens so i can start to plan what and how I will build the hen house. I did this dodgy drawing in photoshop of the area wiht the measurments. I am going to draw up the whole backyard this way, saves paper and I can easily edit ideas in in photoshop. (remember if you click on images they come up larger)
Todays weeding progress.
Some of what was found under the weeds!!! Doing the measurments I realised there is a lot of stuff hidden under the grass/weed behind here!
I had a chat wiht 2 of my nieghbours today and they wil come on Monday for a working bee so we can tackle this a bit harder with help!
My goal is to have actual chickens wihtin 2 months of when I first started this. so one week into it really now.