Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh my!!!

Oops!

Be warned! This is what can happen if you spend too much time focusing on your garden and reading way too many peoples blogs!

The laundry doesnt wash itself!

OK so there are 5 of us here and 3 of us play sport and the kids do like to get downa nd dirty outdoors but this is a little crazy!

I've just popped aload on, will hang it up and pop another on before I head to bed!

I like that we dont have a dryer for the energy consumption we save but in Melbournes winters it is hard ot keep up with the washing!


5 comments:

Kez said...

Wtach out - I think it's breeding :)

Cathy said...

That picture certainly brings make memories of years gone by

This winter has been certainly been a wet one hasn't it

Cathy

Polly said...

So have you managed to get it all dry yet? You'd be doing well if you have. :-)

lightening said...

LOL - I think washing does multiply when you're not looking. I'm sure mine does. I think you're very brave not having a dryer in Melbourne! :-)

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad you did as it led me here and I'm really enjoying yours. I've added it to my favourites so I can visit regularly.

Susan said...

no way Polly :) the ther half ended up down the laundry mat with a few loads today to use their dryer. we still have a big pile to get through but it is at least half the size it was before!