Monday, June 25, 2007

addicted

I think I am becoming addicted to OP SHOPPING!

I have picked up some good bargains over the last week!

I got my daughter some great jeans for $2, a gorgeous poncho for my middle daughter for $2, a stack of books all for under $1 each. I got a great jacket for me for $4, and some cute pink metal pots for planters outside the kids cubby house.

Then today I got a few dinasaur books for my 3yr old son, a book to resell, and this great kids kitchen buffet/dresser thingy for just $10! Have popped it in their cubby! I also got a wine rack to sit on our bar. I'd been trying ot find one second hand for a while and this one suits where it sits and was just $3!


and to compensate I have finally paid my ebay account and have started listing the stuff we no longer need here:) Have some bags ready to go back to the op shops too so all is good!

Had a nice day in the dandenongs yesterday wiht the kids too, visted William Ricketts sanctuary and found some nice places to stop to eat, the Mt Dandenong bakery first off, then a cafe overlooking a great lookout in Kalorama. The cafe was sweet, we sat outside and had coffee and hot chocolate and cake and the even had rugs to put over your lap to keep you warm!

1 comment:

Rhonda Jean said...

I discovered you after you commented on my blog. : )

You got some really good bargains here and I love the photos of the kids with their hot chocolates.