Sunday, November 11, 2012

so much happening!

I'm a terrible blogger yes! I'd like to think I can get back to it but we shall wait it out and see.

News! Well I am now 38 weeks pregnant with my fourth child, first to my new awesome man... oh and only one to him too!

I feel good, though big and tired and am quite ready for him to make his arrival when ever he is ready to this world.

I'll be birthing him at the Monash Birth centre just like my last kids. Will update on that after it all happens!

Home updates are we finally had a new heater fitted the other week, just in time for summer... blech the insurance company was way to slow getting this organised!

Kids are all great, we've had some ups and downs as life goes with 5 , almost 6 children but generally life is great!

I want to focus my next few weeks on house organisation in preparation for the baby (or if all fails house organisation after baby arrives!) I also want to focus on our menu and evening especially, eating.

With the food I find it often difficult to keep 7 people happy every meal time. Everyone has different likes and dislikes so it can be hard ot keep up with what people want and will eat and find the line with what we will push them to eat also.

I also want to get back to having fish once a week (for me that willbe after bay as I just cant stomach fish this pregnancy when normally i love it!) and also go back to eating vegetarian meals 1-2 times a week, for health reasons and budget reasons mostly.

I'll try get back in here and o a menu plan over the next day or two.

No comments: