Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Debt

I need to redirect my focus to being more thrifty and reducing my debt significantly over the next 12 months.

I joined simple Savings a little while back but with out the lap top at home I find it hard to keep record. i am going to make a real effort to keep record over the next few months. I plan to have reduced debt by 30 thousand over the next 12 months.

Being a single working mother its sometimes hard to find time to keep on top of these things, but I know I need to focus more to get this done. I'll update as I go along and if you yourself have ever had to get rid of a chunk of debt I'd love some tips on how you managed it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you. I find making lots of small regular payments makes a real dent in some of those big debts - and by changing focus from not having money as the source of entertainment and stimulation, you become more resourceful and find things to do that are no cost or free.