Sunday, January 18, 2009

when i was a kid

I've been tagged by Donna

Basically she asks
I want to know, where were you and what were you doing when you were 17?? Tell me all (and your readers) about who you were back then. Have you changed? Did you have any idea what was in store for you? Oh and....I want to see a pic!!







The above is me at 17. At 17 I had left school (left at 16 at the start of yr 11) was working full time in a child care centre. was studying child care at tafe 1 day a week. I was insanely thin! crazy thin. I used to see a doctor to gain weight... I did eat... but also smoked a bit of dope, or actually I think I might not have at this stage yet? I think I was 18 when I started that?

I used to go 'clubbing' most weekends, cause I worked and had money. I was really sporty too, playing netball a few times a week. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. Career wise or goal wise... I was just living, partying and having fun. I was not in a steady relationship, had been in one and didnt get into another one til I was a bit over 18 or just before 18...cant remember exactly.

I remember being insecure (I still am, but less so) very shy with boys. At 17 I thought would either not have kids at all or i wouldnt have them til I was at least 30 (had my first at 24-25) actually had all 3 by the time I was 30!

I wanted to travel, to go overseas (never really did, unless you count new zealand!)

I in return tag

Kelli

Jayne

and thats it :)

No comments: